VIVA LA REVOLUTION COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION COMMUNITY

#vlR.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Olli (470)
I have to say Bye :/ Vote_lcapI have to say Bye :/ Voting_barI have to say Bye :/ Vote_rcap 
high (468)
I have to say Bye :/ Vote_lcapI have to say Bye :/ Voting_barI have to say Bye :/ Vote_rcap 
hutchy (406)
Ub3rM3 (270)
sswolf (204)
Luniz (172)
Hom3Less (119)
reflex (103)
Gr3cO (65)
duality (54)
Most active topics
vlr-team.tk
Luniz...
Luniz's Playlist(TOP 10 pop\hiphop)
WolfX
Ub3rM3
Banlist
Inactive fags
Hutchy ?
server name&stuffs
Homez ideas

I have to say Bye :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hom3Less
Fullmember
Fullmember
Hom3Less

I have to say Bye :/ Empty
PostSubject: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

hey guys i have to say Bye bye to you all :/

i can't play games, any game where i need mouse to use, when im moving my mouse i have just 10 fps in game and its like "JPEG" game.

maybe some1 from you can help me with this prob?
Back to top Go down
high
Leader
Leader
high

PostSubject: Re: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm

damn mate, it sounds weird... I have to say Bye :/ 3437437954
well I can't help you out, but I suggest you to post it to the Fb group I have to say Bye :/ 1071211947

hope you can fix this stuff I have to say Bye :/ 650269930
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zsombor.daniel
duality
Fullmember
Fullmember

PostSubject: Re: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 pm

No idea mate!

maybe try to reinstall ur mouse drivers or some shit, not too sure what mouse u have... seems weird hope u can fix it mate
Back to top Go down
Olli
Leader
Leader
Olli

PostSubject: Re: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:16 pm

You changed something or it came out of nowhere?
But I also dont have an idea and just the suggestion to post in the rtcw fb group.
Back to top Go down
sswolf
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sswolf

PostSubject: Re: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Rofl, the world hasn't ended cmon, and yeah it really occurred just like that or you did something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to say Bye :/   I have to say Bye :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to say Bye :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VIVA LA REVOLUTION COMMUNITY :: Public Zone :: Inactivity-
Jump to: